Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Wasted a day doing nothing at TTSH today but it also gave me the chance to think through the cases I've seen so far and do a biopsychosocial assessment on it. It's like the biopsychosocial assessment is so qi miao (yes I can't believe I'm actually blogging about theories!) Randomly, I'm damn unlucky cause' I'm the first to present my case for our in-house tutorials in TTSH!
Had Urban Youth Work tutorial today and guess why is it called Urban Youth Work? My lecturer says cause' it's a cool name to name a module, like DUH!! HAAA!! Was laughing my head off at Qingling's and Ho Ling's sacarstic comments during tutorial like this module should be called 'Urban Web Surfing' HAA, k, internal joke (: Oo, and I totally have to brush up on my youth community resources which sucks big time! Belajar belajar belajar! (Yes williestongs, belajar is study and pelajar is student, STOP ASKING ME! You cakap melayu is irritating the hell out of me and yes you're so gonna get a A* HAAAA!!)
Shopping tomorrow with sweets to get my CNY clothes and spend my vouchers before they expire! ARGH!!
I hate Biophysical Environment of Spore cause' the lab is uber troublesome! But the TA (I guess) is really nice! All my lecturers this semester are really nice like Dr Alex Lee, Prof Ngiam, Dr Rosaleen Ow, and my nice Science of Music lecturer! Anyway I'm real glad the girls took Biophysical also cause' I just realised the other day that if I don't have a group I'll have to write 4 1000-word lab report! I love doing project with you girls, I heart a social unit! (:
Blah, I want a $480 ang bao so I can sign up for Sheila's jazz technique class ): Haa, today was hilarious cause' she was super touched that some of us still remembers her 'The Way I Are' choreography! Of course I remember it cause' I love it so much I kinda will mark the steps subconsciously when I hear the song!
When is my lappie coming home? Why didn't the hip IBM center person call me? Haa, shall ask if he went to watch Funka in the end when I see him! Hilarious!
K, shall go read the sleep! Selamat malam (: